Teaching and Training Opportunities at English for Life Academy
English for Life Academy is always searching for exceptional teachers and experts in English Language Teaching to join our team of TESOL Trainers and language teachers.
Criteria for Teaching Positions
- a passion for teaching
- expertise in the field of English Language Teaching (Master degree preferred)
- teaching experience in the United States and/or abroad
- knowledge of current issues and research in the field
- experience and expertise teaching adults in a setting that is interactive, reflective, participatory, challenging, and fun
- experience in teacher training
We continue to build a team of dynamic, creative professional teachers who are interested in working in a collaborative environment. Teachers are needed for the fall, spring, and summer semesters to teach 4-16 contact hours (1-4 classes) on various ELT-related subjects, and occasionally for ESL teaching, tutoring, and special projects. Employment is on a contract basis.
For more information about our company, the TESOL Certificate course, or our other offerings, please browse our website. If it feels like English for Life would be a good fit for you, contact Kim Carroll or send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.