What if you knew exactly what steps to take to create your business...
even as a newcomer...and took them with confidence,
week after week after week?
Relocating is hard work. It’s an exciting adventure, but everything takes a ridiculous amount of time. Some days you just want to feel productive and professional again.
First there’s the moving, then learning a new language.
Getting your kids settled, and finding a doctor.
Figuring out the system, and deciding where to live.
All while trying to understand a new culture and learn all the little things you need to know, like what to take to the hostess at a dinner party, where to find friends (and not just other people from your home country),
and how not to go crazy if your main job used to be Executive Director and now it’s house manager and mom’s taxi service.
Finally, you get a handle on the language, the family, the new town...and then you know it's time to do something for you.
Time to explore your options and take advantage of this time for professional development or to learn a new skill. Time to meet and connect with real, like-minded people. Time to re-create who you are -- and who you want to become -- in this new place.
Hi I'm Kim Carroll.
I’ve been teaching, training, and coaching teachers & global entrepreneurs for 18 years:
- I’ve worked with internationals from around the world as they learn English and American culture and get settled with their new lives.
- I've started and run my own businesses (for 17+ years now!), creating the English for Life TESOL Certificate and How to Teach English Online courses. I’ve trained over 400 teachers who are now living all over the world!
- AND I’ve coached business owners like you to grow and accelerate their businesses from the ground up: creating websites, developing courses and programs, moving their businesses online, creating systems to connect with more clients...
And I’d like to invite you to join my 2018 Get Moving Mastermind.
Who is this Mastermind for?
This Mastermind if for you if you:
- Are in your first 3 years of business or are making less than $3000/month
- Are ready to accelerate your business growth and consistency
- Want to stop going in circles and start making money
- Are ready for clarity, certainty, and growth
- Are ready to be a "business owner," and not just "self-employed"
- Want to develop a plan to take you and your business to the next level
- Will thrive as part of a community of people who understand you and have similar goals
Who is this Mastermind NOT for?
This Mastermind is NOT for you if you:
- Like the idea of running a business, but prefer to talk about it than to do it
- Are not a team player, have a negative outlook, or already know everything
- Masterminds are about individual growth through group synergy. If you prefer one-on-one coaching, a mastermind may not be for you
- The cost of the course will cause serious financial hardship
- Are dealing with serious health or mental health issues.
- This is an intensive 3-month commitment. Please focus on your health first, and we will be here for you when you get back
- Just need an hour coaching session to get pointed in the right direction, not a full program. Contact me to set something up.
The Get Moving Mastermind investment
Early registration discount if you pay in one installment before January 30, 2018:
$997 (discount of $500)**
Or 3 payments of $399 (discount of $300)
Regular price of the 3-month Get Moving Mastermind after February 1, 2018:
or 3 payments of $499
- 3-month Mastermind program, meeting 2 times per month
- 2/45-min private coaching sessions (value of $270)
- Bonus group session at the end of the program (value of $250)
- Private facebook group for mastermind members (24/7 support from your team? priceless)
- EARLY REGISTRATION BONUS: 2 45-min editing sessions of your marketing copy if English is not your first language (value of $200)
So your $1497 price tag gets you $2217 worth of goods, saving you over $700.
And if you register before February 1, you save over $1200.
The Get Moving Mastermind includes
Things you need to know
Get Moving Mastermind will meet online on Tuesdays, 10am - 12pm
February 6 - May 1
Your 2 private coaching sessions will be scheduled individually.
By the end of the 3-month period you can expect
- Clarity on your business idea: what you are selling, and who is buying
- A system for structuring your time and getting organized, no matter how much time you plan to spend on your business
- A 90-day plan of implementation to reach your goals with clarity
A Mastermind works because of the commitment of each participant: commitment to the group, and commitment to their own success. Only register for this mastermind if you can attend all of the sessions, and you are 100% committed to your goals and the success of the group.
While there are no refunds once the Mastermind begins, please know that I will do everything I can for your success. If problems arise I will work with you to resolve them.
The 3-month Trial
Masterminds traditionally run in 6-month or 10-month cycles. Because this is a new format for all of us, we are offering this shorter 3-month cycle at a discounted rate. Our next sessions will begin in June and run for 6 months. So this is the perfect opportunity try it now as a short commitment and see if Masterminding is for you.